Saturday, July 24, 2010

I am learning

I feel like in doing this blog, it tends to be on the selfish side. For that, I feel rudely awakened tonight. Forgive me. My hope in doing photography is to bring glory to God. If don't make a dime doing this, it is alright. My purpose is higher and want to use it for Him. In so doing, I spent some time figuring out how I want to serve people and ministries a little bit better than what I have been doing currently. Sometimes, I feel like I am working two full time jobs and family gets left in the dust as I try to get this business off the ground. My focus got a little off kilter. Some excited projects are coming together that I would your help in joining me with. I will get to those in coming posts. I just wanted to say thank you for those who read this and pray you hear my heart in this!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you...yes! Love you...yes! Can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you...yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrey- you are so wonderful. Your light shines through in all you do. I will pray God bring you focus and direction.
    Lynley

    ReplyDelete