Monday, May 10, 2010

Peach Picking





I had a realization last week that I have been working non stop the last few months and needed a wake up call. Montana was the wake up call. I have been putting him on the back burner to get the photography business up and going. So, I have set some boundaries with my work. I am definitely a work in progress, learning as I go! We went putt putting together and it was so fun! One of our first dates was going out putt putting to meet his folks. It was a blast. I almost won! The other is we went peach picking with our sweet friends! We had so much fun. Montana had never picked peaches and being where I from, you MUST know how to pick a good peach! They are soo good too! So my life lesson of the week, is have fun and don't work to hard. Family is more important they should feel that from your actions; not just your words.

No comments:

Post a Comment